Nuclear Flash (Mega Man 2) Nuclear Flash (Mega Man 2)

Incredible tune. I first heard it on DookieshedVIDs channel on youtube hahahaha I bet most people heard it there first as well XD Great song. Catchy, great rythm and an awesome remix. Respect bro.

Pure Aggression Pure Aggression

Not bad

This is great, but the only drwaback is the quality :S Apart from that, it sounds good, good job.

TheBigPicture responds:

Yeah, I'm trying to figure something better out for recording, I have to make do with what I got for now. Thanks for the review.

Duke Nukem Duke Nukem

A good Duke song

It has a very Duke-ish feeling to it :) Simple yet it's good to hear. It would make a good menu music of some kind :D

Psycho Pacman Psycho Pacman

Fun to hear

This is one of the best pacman songs on the portal. It has a nice tune and a catchy beat. I liked how you used the "wacka" sound in it and the techno-ish feel you gave it :)

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

Very relaxing

This is very well made. You gave some good beats to it and a nice sound. You made the original song (which was great) and turned it into a masterpiece. This is perfect for a menu music :P (I know I did ;D)

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot!

Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush Super Mario RPG: Boss Rush

Catchy

Hi. Remember me? :P I liked this song. it reminds me of that boss fight XD This song is very catchy and has a nice beat to it. Though some may find it a bit repeditive, it's one of those that doesn't bore you :D

Joshy676 responds:

Well, those some who find it repetitive had better start feeling that way about any song that isn't progressive.

Thanks for your review.

Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2 Rock'n Temple || Zelda 2

Incredible

This song is the best temple remix at the Audio portal. It is very well made and has a great beat to it. I also find it very catchy and enjoyable to hear every day :D Congrats :)))