Funky Turtles Funky Turtles

Hey buddy, haven't heard from you in a while! It was great seeing you're back to like the old days, your style and art in this one is superb. I know the feeling of finishing something you started years ago, as it happened to me as well :) Anyways, great flash as always, and I hope to hear more from you bro! Take care

Bigfoot3290 responds:

DUDE! Thanks for stopping by! I hope everything's going well for you too!

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I don't know what to say...

Haha I laughed more because of the medals and how long this was XD The jokes were terrible but I guess that's the point, right? Hahahaha "Back in Black" I loved all the art styles and how each was a stereotypical african dude XD, good job I DID watch it three times and I didn't enjoy it on either of them XD

Pico in Wonderland Pico in Wonderland

Really fun and cute animation

I liked this one alot, the art was nice and the animation was pretty smooth. I liked your combination of Pico and Alice in Wonderland. At first, I didn't expect much but by the end, I was laughing my ass off. The trippy parts were awesome, especially how pico's eyes got after he smoked and what acme after eating shrooms.

Anyways, great animation, fun and short. Great job.

The Love TV Ad The Love TV Ad

Great job Ject!

Great submission! It was really original and seemed to demonstrate your quality of work, I knew you had it in you ;) The idea is original and the animation was awesome. Music went extremely well with the whole animation and the voice acting was great! Overall very neat work, keep at it.

P.S. A mi tambien se me ocurrian ideas en el baño hahaha

Jectoons responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

P.S. A todos, parece. A un amigo se le ocurren canciones completas ahí dentro
:P

10JD My New Grounds 10JD My New Grounds

Not very good

This could have used alot of work. I'm not very fond of these "My Newgorunds" flashes that seem to be becoming some kind of annoying fad. Anyways, I'll leave that besides.

This wasn't really that good. The video quality is very poor, but I can't blame you on that, just wanted to point it out. Also, this is almost exactly the same as the original "My NG". You pretty much said the same things as he did, like submitting flash, how you spend your time, and even when you said "I love NG SOOO much". You should have spent more time thinking on more original things to say...even in an unoriginal video. Finally, the animation is very sloppy and most of the time, there isn't any.

If you were going to make a "My NG" video, you should have at least put some thought or effort into it, and it would have been decent.

Doom Tribute Doom Tribute

Excellent tribute and hilarious ending!

I really liked this flash. The story is ery interesting and creative from a "Doom" perspective. The animation is also very good. I can tell you spent a lot of time making the desired effects and making custom sprites. Another great thing about it is the voicing. Your voice actor was great. Finally, the Cyberdemon fight was intense and exciting.

Probably the dumbest thing about this flash is the ending. It's dumb but in a REALLY funny way. When I saw it I was literally laughing my ass off. I was thinking "wtf" but it's sooo funny. I don't know if you wanted that when you were making it, but that has to be the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

A really good animation and unexpected and hilarious ending make this a great Doom Tribute.

Mario ball Z 3 preview Mario ball Z 3 preview

Nice little Mario-DBZ movie

This is a nice little movie for any mario or DBZ fan. I liked the sounds and especially the efects. I can tell you put an extra effort on them. The sprites were really cool especially Luigi as a SS3.

Since this is a preview, I cannot expect too much out of it, but it did leave me wanting for more. Keep at it with this series. You'll get better as you go on and you'll make a fun series for any fan to enjoy!

Apples and Tangerines Apples and Tangerines

Amusing and worth watching

I have to say this is one of the best abstract flashes I've seen here. Your style is awesome and entertaining, as well as your ideas and how you merged them to create this. What stood out the most for me is how it wasn't boring at all. I could watch the whole thing many times without getting bored and that's why I'm impressed because this is very difficult to achieve. Also, the music gave more life to the entire movie. Very well chosen and fitting for the movie. This is one of the few submissions that I extremely like both music and animtion. This deserves more attention to it.

Anyways excellent flash and I hope people see it and understand it.

Socklops Socklops

Very surreal and enjoyable

An amazing flash. Your style is amazing and very appealing. Though simple, it gives great impact. I watched this over 5 times because I simply loved it especially the ending. The voice acting was superb as always and it's amazing how you can change your tone and how voicing one of your characters seems so easy. The thing about an inanimate object being aware of itself made me laugh :P What I liked the most was the ending. It was very nostalgic, and it ended in a perfect manner. I can't really describe it with words but it was simply amazing. Great job.

A Bigfoot Thanksgivin' A Bigfoot Thanksgivin'

Nice Thanksgiving flash!

Lol you surprised me with this one, bigfoot ;D I was expecting to see it tomorrow or the day after haha. I loved it! The drawings were neatly done and all looked great. The animation was excellent especially when the Doomguy was shooting the guys. When I first watched it, I never expected it to include Doom. I have to say that what I liked the most was the shotgun shooting up the bad guys. The sound quality was also excellent. Where did you get the bunny song? In my movie (inferno) I had to convert the original MIDI =/ Also, you should've asked me to give you the HUD I used in the FPS part in Inferno ^___^ it worked great for me hehhe.

Anyways, congrats on another excellent flash! Keep in touch bro.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

I told you that you'd enjoy it :D Yeah, a functional HUD would've been a dream come true. Whenever I make another Doom-themed flash, I'll remember you if I hit any bumps :] Thanks for the continual support, man.

http://www.sirgalahad.org/pau l/doom

[for all of your doom soundtrack needs]